The mixtape awaiting for you at the end of this merciful handful of lines was arranged by our beloved Mueran Humanos, it unsettles like a collage of the eeriest mysteries and aberrations off Arthur C. Clarke’s Mysterious World stitched upon the morphing walls of the corridor through which his astronaut transitions into starchild, or like a collection of sounds found via a random walk across the radio-waves of the demon-razed Earth that Hope Hodgson described in The Night Land.
What a beautiful abyss!!
- The sound of Saturn rings as recorded by Cassini spacecraft. From NASA website (2005)
- Sand: Sarah (part I). From “Golem” (1974)
- Igor Wakhevitch: Eau Ardente. From “Docteur Faust” (1971)
- Huun Huur Tu: Prayer. From “The Orphan’s Lament” (1994)
- Pino Donaggio: Bucket of Blood. From “Carrie” soundtrack (1976)
- Silver Apples: I Dont Know. From “Gremlins” (2008)
- John Carpenter: Halloween Theme. From “Halloween” soundtrack (1983)
- Travesti: Juventud Residual. From “Axito” (2003)
- Ilich: Ell Voulait que Je Sois Drôle. From “Ten Suicides” (1980)
- Revolutionary Corps of Teenage Jesus feat. Alan Vega: Daddy Died. From “Daddy Died: A Brooklyn Nightmare” (1999)
- La Neu!: Blue. From “Blue (La Dusserldorf 5)” (1999)
- Chrome: In a Dream. From “Inworlds” (1981)
- Mujercitas Terror: Actriz. From “Mujercitas Terror” (2007)
- RTX: western xterminator. From “Western Xterminator” (2007)
We hear there still are a few vinyl copies of their self-titled debut available from Blind Prophet. Sort it out.